Full profile and job requirements
What will be your main responsibilities?
You will be showing your CARE towards internal and external clients via:
- Support in implementation of a new ERP system
- Planning and coordinating projects in the scope of the role
- Taking lead role in change projects
- Translate business needs towards IT solutions; analyse added value, write business cases
- Responsible for quality management; perform process audits
- Handling of local IT related issues, IT support
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor degree and/or process analyst or business analyst experience
- English – verbal and written communication – advanced level (B2/C1)
- 2 to 5 years’ relevant work experience
- Good command of MS Office
- Experience in ERP implementation and in overviewing implementation processes
- Project management skills
- Database management experience
- Quick adaptation of IT applications, comprehensive IT technology knowledge
- Result oriented, can do” attitude,
- Persuasive and decisive personality
- Information gathering, analytical mindset
- Solution driven, efficiency focused, proactive personality
- Assertive communication and conflict handling
How do we show our CARE?
- Being part of a young and dynamic organisation
- Opportunity to develop your professional skills with a multinational company
- Competitive salary package
- Convenient location and modern office building
Interested in working for Business Lease?
Working for Business Lease means working for a family-owned company with a long-term view on mobility. Are you the professional who knows what ‘Care’ means and who is able to express this in his daily job? Are you interested in a new challenge and would you like to become a member of our team? If so, do not hesitate and take the initiative to contact us.
Please send your resume and a motivation letter to email@example.com.
Kérjük küldje el motivációs levelét és önéletrajzát!