Hello Autumn, Hello Winter!
All our existing customers know that in these days Business Lease get in contact with them regarding the winter tire changes and preparation for the cold weather. Our customers are lucky as they do not have to do anything more, we take care of them and their cars.
We take care of those drivers who are not drive Business Lease cars and we collected a few tips how to prepare themselves and their cars wor the winter season. The best would be to take the car to a service, but there are many things you can check by your own at home.
Here are the tips:
- Check the antifreeze liquid
- Check the lights, headlamps
- Check and refill the winter windscreen washer fluid
- Check and change your windscreen-wiper blade
- Change the battery in the remote keys of the car
- Check the door locks-in case you need to open the car with your keys.
- Check battery
- Check and change the winter tires on your cars
- Check the spare tires
- Change your floor mat to rubber mat
It is always good to have a:
- ice scraper
- warm blanket with you as well.
If you want to enjoy driving with all of our services’ benefits, become our partner and we will take care of you too!
Have a safe trip!